Celebrate the uplifting colors of spring with easy-to-make crafts that bring inspiration and creativity to the home.
Let the wild charm of the outside world inside your home this season. The use of moss brings a full spectrum of gentle greens to your door or wall with this Moss Letter, a simple project from the crafting experts at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores. With the use of just a few materials, you can showcase your love for Mother Nature with your own personalized touch.
Every recipient treasures gifts that come from the heart. This charming craft takes less than two hours to create, and they’re perfect presents for upcoming birthday parties, wedding showers or unique hostess gifts for those upcoming springtime soirees.
For more crafts and projects for spring, visit www.joann.com.
Moss Monogram Letter
- Project courtesy of Gloribell Lebron, www.knowhowshedoesit.com
- Crafting Time: 1-2 hours
- Skill Level: No experience necessary
Supplies and tools:
- Small canvas
- Moss (The Moss Collection)
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Computer and printer (optional)
1. On the canvas, lightly draw desired letter with a pencil or print a letter from your computer and trace it.
2. Sort the moss out over workspace, mixing and matching to achieve desired look.
3. Glue the moss in 1-inch sections inside the drawn letter.
4. Trim moss around letter as needed.
5. Hang using a satin ribbon and tie a bow