The moment that every Chiquis Rivera fan has been waiting for is finally here –the release of her book.
News of the book began to make the rounds as early as last year; however, the release date was never set on stone. In an interview with VOXXI, Chiquis said, I didnt expect it [the book] to come so soon in my life, but with everything that has been said and all the doubts, I wanted to clear things up.”
SEE ALSO: Chiquis Rivera apologizes for calling her fans the N word
In the midst of releasing new singles, music videos, presenting at awards shows, filming her web series “Chiquis Confidential” and even landing on the cover of Latina magazine, Chiquis has finally launched her book “Forgiveness.”
The book, which will officially drop on April 7th, recounts what caused the distance between Chiquis and her mother toward the end of Jenni Rivera’s life and how, eventually, Chiquis found healing through the most valuable lessons her mother taught her: the importance of love, understanding, a Long Beach toughness, and especially…forgiveness.
In celebration of her book’s release, Chiquis will make various pit stops around the U.S. for a book signing, where she’s expected to discuss the inconceivable and devastating news of her mother, as well as what was behind the rift she and her mother had over the last two months of La Diva de la Banda’s life.
Chiquis Rivera’s Book Tour
- April 7 – Noon: Books & Books 265 Aragon Ave Coral Gables, FL 33134
- April 8 – 6 P.M.: Q+A with People En Español magazine/ Book Signing Barnes & Noble 97 Warren Street New York, NY 10007
- April 11 – 1 P.M.: Walmart 9441 Alameda Avenue El Paso, TX
- April 13 – 6 P.M.: Vroman’s Bookstore 695 E. Colorado blvd. Pasadena, CA
- April 18 – 10 A.M.: Walmart 8333 Van Nuys blvd. Panorama City, CA
- April 20 – 7 P.M.: Barnes & Noble The Grove Los Angeles, CA
SEE ALSO: The Controversial Selenas Secret to launch new edition
this_permalink = “http://voxxi.com/category/impremedia/”; this_site = “http://voxxi.com”;View gallery
Recibe gratis las noticias más importantes y más leídas diariamente en tu email