DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t8lsqd/global_gynecology)
has announced the addition of the “Global
Gynecology Partnering 2010-2016: Deal trends, players and financials”
company profile to their offering.
Global Gynecology Partnering 2010-2016: Deal trends, players and
financials provides the full collection of Gynecology disease deals
signed between the world’s pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee
obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor’s product or
technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component
including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Gynecology disease
deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding
of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering
The report presents financial deal terms values for Gynecology deals,
where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments,
milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the
value of current deals.
Global Gynecology Partnering 2010 to 2016 includes:
- Trends in Gynecology dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Gynecology deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Gynecology deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 3500 Gynecology deal records
- The leading Gynecology deals by value since 2010
- Most active Gynecology dealmakers since 2010
In Global Gynecology Partnering 2010 to 2016, available deals and
contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are the sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or
deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t8lsqd/global_gynecology
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716