The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP), the nations leading trade association for Hispanics in the housing industry, released the 2013 list of the top-producing Latino residential real estate agents in the U.S. today. The top producer list of 250, which includes agents from many of the Latino stronghold states, is available in a downloadable digital file at www.nahrep.org. NAHREPs 2013 Top 250 is co-sponsored by Prime Lending and IMPAC Mortgage.
The listing of the Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents in America is compiled through broker affirmed self-nominations and NAHREPs analysis of MLS records in key markets with a high concentration of Hispanics. A third-party firm performed the analysis on behalf of the association. More than 27,000 agents and about 200 self-nominated agents were evaluated as part of the rankings. Sales production data is representative of total transactions closed in 2012. Annual transactions for those acknowledged on this list range from 32 to 538 for the top agent.
Latino agents now dominate several local markets, and we expect their role to become increasingly significant as Latinos begin to dominate the first-time homebuyer segment in the coming years, said Juan Martinez, NAHREP president. It is an honor to recognize these agents that are helping us advance our mission all over the United States, concluded Martinez.
The top 10 producing Latino real estate agents in the U.S. are:
- Leo Pareja, Keller Williams Realty, Reston, Va.
- Rafael Dagnesses, Quantam Realtors, Simi Valley, CA
- Marty Rodriguez, Century 21 Marty Rodriguez, Glendora, Calif.
- Johnny Rojas, Century 21 JR Gold Team Realty, Garfield, NJ
- Art Acosta, ERA Regency REALTORS, Chino, Calif.
- Daisy Lopez-Cid, RE/MAX Premier Properties, Kissimmee, Fla
- Marshall Carrasco, Marshall Realty, Reno, Nev.
- Noah Herrera, Platinum Real Estate Professionals, Henderson, Nev.
- Christopher Tello, Keller Williams Realty Partners SW, Pembroke Pines, Fla.
- Christian Fuentes, RE/MAX Top Producers, Diamond Bar, CA
Click here for the list of the top 250 Latino real estate agents in the nation. Sales production data is representative of the 2012 calendar year. Ethic background was confirmed through a combination of independent research and self-attestation.
The top 250 producers will be recognized during the program at the NAHREP 2013 National Convention & Latin Music Festival in Los Angeles at the JW Marriott LA Live on September 29October 1.
The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals, a non-profit 501(c)(6) trade association, is dedicated to increasing the homeownership rate among Latinos by educating and empowering the real estate professionals that serve them. Based in San Diego, NAHREP is the premier trade organization for Hispanics and has more than 20,000 members in 48 states and 40 affiliate chapters.