Are you stressing over how to celebrate Halloween and the Día de los Muertos? We shared 5 amazing makeup DIY for Halloween and now, Dove Hair is here to share some beauty tips on how to create a glamorous silky hair for your Día de los Muertos look! If you love Catrina just like we do, follow this step by step how to. ¡Feliz día de los Muertos!
1) Wash and condition your hair.
2) Apply white makeup on your face (leaving out your eyes), black makeup around your eyes and create black lines across your cheeks to elongate your lips. With red lipstick, paint an upside down elongated heart on your nose and paint your lips red.
3) Apply 2-4 pumps of Dove Pure Care Dry Oil designed for all hair types to help protect your hair from the stresses induced by blow drying and styling and it leaves your hair silky and renewed. Blow dry with your fingers or using a round brush to give it volume.
4) Part your hair in two sections down the middle (as if you were going to make two pigtails). Place a folded scarf along your neck and pin it to the bottom of your head, leaving two equal pieces along each side of your shoulders.
5) Braid one side of your head by intertwining the scarf in your braid and using it as the third strand. Braid the other side in the same way.
6) Bring one braid alongside your face and do the same for the other. Secure at the top with bobby pins. If you want extra glitz and glam, add flowers to the top of your head and secure with bobby pins.
Protip: This looks great with a long black or fuscia dress. For a more modern look, you can wear a black jumpsuit.