DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global
Depilatory Products Market 2016-2020” report to their offering.
The global depilatory products market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of
6.05% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the
global depilatory products market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market
size, the report takes into account revenue generated from the retail
sales of the following products:
- Women’s razors and blades
- Women’s electric hair removal devices
- Hair removal creams, waxes, and wax strips
The report, Global Depilatory Products Market 2016-2020, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects
over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key
vendors operating in this market.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- American International Industries
- Church & Dwight
- Procter & Gamble
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Edgewell Personal Care
- Vi-John Group
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Global profile
PART 06: Methods of hair removal
PART 07: Market landscape
PART 08: Market segmentation by product
PART 09: Geographical segmentation
PART 10: Key leading countries
PART 11: Market drivers
PART 12: Impact of drivers
PART 13: Market challenges
PART 14: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 15: Market trends
PART 16: Vendor landscape
PART 17: Appendix
PART 18: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ss44qh/global_depilatory
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716