DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Infant
Formula Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment,
2016-2026” report to their offering.
This report offers a 10-year forecast (2016-2026) of the global infant
formula market. In terms of value, the market is expected to expand at a
CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period.
Upsurge in disposable income, increasing number of working mothers and
packaging innovations in infant formula are major factors expected to
drive growth of the global infant formula market over the forecast
period. Increasing birth rates in developing countries and rising usage
of organic infant formula are other factors expected to support growth
of the market in the near future.
The section that follows includes analysis of the infant formula market
by region. It provides a market outlook for 2016-2026 and sets the
forecast within the context of the infant formula market. This study
discusses key regional trends contributing to growth of the infant
formula market on a global basis.
It also analyses the degree to which global drivers are influencing this
market in each region. Key regions assessed in this report are North
America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific
excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan (as a separate region) and Middle East and
- Abbott Nutrition
- Beingmate Baby & Child food Co. Ltd.
- Groupe Danone
- Mead Johnson Nutrition
- Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Nestlé S.A
- Pfizer Inc.
- Synutra International Inc.
- The Kraft Heinz Company
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Assumptions & Acronyms Used
3. Research Methodology
4. Infant Formula Market Overview
5. Global Infant Formula Market Analysis, By Product
6. Global Infant Formula Market Analysis, By Distribution Channels
7. Global Infant Formula Market Analysis, By Region
8. North America Infant Formula Market Analysis
9. Latin America Infant Formula Market Analysis
10. Western Europe Infant Formula Market Analysis
11. Eastern Europe Infant Formula Market Analysis
12. APEJ Infant Formula Market Analysis
13. Japan Infant Formula Market Analysis
14. Middle East & Africa Infant Formula Market Analysis
15. Competition Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g2lnhq/infant_formula
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716