The City of Helotes, Texas, has partnered with Texas.gov to make several key municipal services available online. Designed with convenience and security in mind, the city is proud to offer its residents and business owners the following online options:
- Food Permit This permit is required for business owners with a permanent food establishment. The online permit application is available at www.texas.gov/HelotesFoodPermit.
- Health Permit (Temporary Food Permit) Business and vendors that need to apply for a temporary one-day, multiple-day, or an annual permit can do so online at www.texas.gov/HelotesHealthPermit.
- MarketPlace Booth Rental The MarketPlace at Old Town Helotes occurs the first Saturday of every month. Vendors are encouraged to register for a booth online at www.texas.gov/HelotesBoothFee.
- Pet Registration Every dog and cat over the age of four months must be licensed with the City of Helotes. Residents can complete the pet registration process online at www.texas.gov/HelotesPetRegistration.
- Special Event Permits Parades, fundraisers, fun runs or walks, and more are all considered special events. Register for a permit at www.texas.gov/HelotesEventPermit.
Users can pay with a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit card, and they will receive an email confirmation of their payment. These services are also mobile-friendly, meaning they can be easily viewed and completed on a tablet or smart phone.
Texas.gov, the official website of the state of Texas, provides online applications and payment processing services for more than 250 state, local, and higher education entities. Utilizing one of Texas.govs enterprise payment solutions, the city of Helotes has a simple, secure way to collect online payments.
Texas.gov is the official website of the State of Texas (www.texas.gov) and is a collaborative public/private partnership managed by the Department of Information Resources (DIR). Texas.gov helps state and local government entities Web-enable their services and operates without tax funds through a partnership between the State and Texas NICUSA, LLC. Texas NICUSA builds, operates, maintains, and markets Texas.gov and is part of eGovernment firm NICs (NASDAQ: EGOV) family of companies. Since its launch in 2000, Texas.gov has securely processed more than 201 million financial transactions and collected more than $30 billion on behalf of participating entities.
Founded in 1992, NIC (NASDAQ: EGOV) is the nation’s leading provider of official government websites, online services, and secure payment processing solutions. The company’s innovative eGovernment services help make government more accessible to everyone through technology. The family of NIC companies provides eGovernment solutions for more than 3,500 federal, state, and local agencies in the United States. Forbes has named NIC as one of the 100 Best Small Companies in America five times, most recently ranked at No.11 (2013), and the company has been included three times on the Barrons 400 Index. Additional information is available at http://www.egov.com.